AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.60 RC2 Build 2142 changelog:
- Album arts: cache manager now takes disk number into account
- Sound engine: the "pre-load next track" option has been added
- Fixed: general - few minor issues related to the "night mode" feature
- Fixed: skin engine - duplicates of the "playlist" and "music library" menu items are displayed in window's context menu in certain skins
- Fixed: tag editor - unable to store values longer than 260 characters to some tag fields
- Fixed: tag editor - non-square album arts displays cropped
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware