Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities. Avidemux is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license.
AviDemux 2.6.20 bug fixes:
- Audio : AAC in mpegTS fix
- Audio : external AAC import fix
- MKV : try to better guess original timestamp
- i18n : Russian and German translation update (TotalCaesar659 / euma
- UI : Filter UI fix
Version 2.6.21 changes:
- The x265 encoding plugin was broken on win64 and regenerated. No other change.