Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
The most advanced PC screen and game recording software
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Improved recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage)
Bandicam 5.0 Build 1796 changelog:
- Applied new UI design for Bandicam 5.0.
- Displayed speakers/microphone volume meters separately.
- Added the text overlay button to the main UI.
- The speakers/microphone volume meter always operates regardless of the recording status.
- The recording time displays only when recording.
- The recording target display is now able to change while recording in full screen recording mode.
- Added the display selection menu to the control bar in full screen recording mode.
- Added the "Always hide control bar" option to the Fullscreen display selection menu.
- Added the "Keep me logged in" option to stay signed into a YouTube account.
- YouTube login method has changed.
Pen/Highlighter related bug in drawing mode has been fixed.
The preview function related to the text overlay settings has been fixed.
The 'Copy to Clipboard' function did not work in Screen Recording Mode under certain conditions.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Changes in Bandicam 5.0.1 Build 1799:
- Updated a function of speakers/microphone volume meters
- (The volume meter of the recording device is maintained even if the sound device is changed.)
- Pen/Highlighter related bug in drawing mode has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware