Bandizip is Lightweight, Fast, and Free archiving software and it works with WinZip, 7-Zip, WinRAR and other archive formats. It handles the most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, and Rar files for free! Bandizip supports for ZIP, 7Z, RAR, ALZ, EGG, TAR, BH, LZH, GZ, BZ2, ISO, CAB, WIM, XZ, ARJ, and Z archives files and users can create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives files. Bandizip is 100% free Archiver for home and office.
Bandizip has a very fast Zip algorithm for compression & extraction by Fast Drag and Drop, High Speed Archiving, and Multi-core compression function.
Bandizip supports the following features:
- Packing and Unpacking: Zip(z01), ZipX(zx01), TAR, TGZ, 7Z(7z.001), and EXE(e01)
- Unpacking Only: RAR(part1.rar, r01), ACE, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISO, LHA, LZH, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XZ, Z
- Support unicode to display international characters which display for filenames in archives
- Bypass the bad compression files automatically by "High Speed Archiving" function
- Extract the files to the destination folder directly by "Fast Drag & Drop" function
- Create self-extracting file (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives
- Optional archive encryption using ZipCrypto and AES 256
- Context Menu access including "Preview Archive" function
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer
- Free to use at both home and in the office
- Operating system: Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)
What's new in BandiZip 3.06:
- Added Hebrew language file by Ronen Nisanov.
- BandiZip now uses LZMA instead of LZMA2 when packing .7z files.