TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2020 v20.0.8 changelog:
- Added capability in Editor to Add Exported Frame by right-clicking on the playhead.
- Added clearer language informing users when licensing limits are reached.
- Added clearer language informing users when Legacy Callouts are upgraded.
- Renamed Share button and menu to Export in the Editor.
- Added option to Export Smart Player files for hosting or use hosted Smart Player files.
- Fixed an XML eXternal Entity (XXE) issue that could allow a remote attacker to destroy privileged files or -- in some environments -- elevate privileges through a maliciously crafted configuration file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a Project from a Template twice in a row.
- Fixed a crash that could intermittently occur when searching for the Documents folder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented transitions from being deleted from media on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that stopped the timeline selection from collapsing after a cut.
- Fixed a bug that prevented waveforms from updating correctly in some cases.
- Fixed capitalization of French, Spanish, and Portuguese languages in the installer.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware