TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2022 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2022.2.0 feature updates:
Cursor Image Replace
- Added the ability to navigate between cursor image changes to the Properties Panel.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a different cursor image from the recording.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a vector system cursor image.
- Added the ability to choose the cursor image used with the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Recorded Cursors Set to the Cursor Image Replace combo box in the Properties Panel.
- Added Mac and Windows System Cursors Sets to the Cursor Image Replace options in the Properties Panel.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position of a Camtasia Recording.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position when using the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Current Cursor Indicator Element.
- Added Cursor Image Keyframe Indicator.
- Delete Cursor Image Keyframes.
- Add New Cursor Image Keyframes.
- Added Cursor Replace Operations.
- Replace Current Cursor.
- Replace All Similar Cursors.
- Replace All Cursors.
- Added Search Bar to Transitions Tool Panel.
- Added Edit in Audiate options to properties panel when media is selected on the Timeline.
- Added Remove All Stitches to menu bar and media context menus.
- Set WAV as default format for Audio Narration.
Added Customizable Shortcuts:
- Remove All Stitches
- Deprecated / Removed
- Removed Vimeo Output.
- Updated crash reporting dialog to include a hyperlink to TechSmith tech support.
- Updated the End User License Agreement with new TechSmith physical address.
- Changed the mouse cursor opacity in the Camtasia 2022 Default Template to 100%.
- Fixed audio / video sync issues with OBS and Reincubate Camo virtual cameras.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting properties after deleting a Marker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using mp4s with very large dimensions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing project frame rates.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from modifying the Extend Frame duration.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from renaming quizzes on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that could create apparent gaps in the timeline when combining Clip Speed with Magnetic Tracks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Audiate-generated captions from being trimmed out.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when adding a marker to Audiate-generated captions.
v2022.2.1 bug fixes:
Fixed a crash that could occur in the background during shutdown.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware