TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2022 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2022.1.1 feature updates:
- Improved support for HEVC-encoded video files.
- Added canvas snapping for Visual FX with corner and center handles.
- Cursor path line types now show as disabled when they are unavailable.
- When generating cursor paths, the last keyframe will now be selected first.
- Esc key will now exit Cursor Path Editing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reversing a TREC file without screen media.
- Fixed a startup crash for Japanese users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Transitions to be listed out of alpha order.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Copy Selected Effects to be shown when it should not be.
- Fixed an error that could occur when extending a media.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Behaviors from showing in the Favorites dropdown on startup.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cursor point to be deselected when clicking with a modifier key.
- Fixed a bug that cause effects to be removed when replacing a media.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware