Captura is an easy-to-use program that lets you record your onscreen activity. Captura records video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. You can record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, video displays on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers. Use Captura to create training videos, presentations, screencasts, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. Captura can run unobtrusively while remaining minimized to the system tray. Record audio, cursor, mouse clicks and keystrokes. Captura is 100% free. You don't need to spend a penny.
Captura key features:
- Take screenshots
- Capture screencasts (Avi/Gif/Mp4)
- Capture with/without , mouse cursor
- Capture specific regions, screens or windows
- Capture mouse clicks or keystrokes
- Mix audio recorded from microphone and speaker output
- Capture from webcam.
- Can be used from command-line.
Changes in v6.0.0:
- Improved consistency and animations in the UI.
- fix: Prevent Variable Frame Rate GIF with Desktop Duplication.
- Improve audio-video synchronisation.
- fix: Screen recording with Desktop Duplication has an extra black region.
- fix: Error after recording without Desktop Duplication after trying to record with when it is not supported.
- fix: Error when Region Selector is taken out of visible bounds during recording.
- Added a simple drawing canvas.
- fix: Using Screenshot resize resulted in blank images.
- Pause recording on Sleep/Hibernate.
- fix: Webcam preview fails when Captura is run on dedicated graphics processor.
- Webcam drawn as overlay.
- Added Configure | Webcam for position and size of Webcam overlay.
- Opening Preview window is optional.
- Capture image button on header.
- MouseKeyHook customizations embedded in Config menu.
- Multipliers shown for repeated keystrokes.
- History of selected no of previous keystrokes displayed in overlay.
- fix: Corrected Keystrokes Center positioning.
- Moving to standard type of installer where you the user has control over options.
- Chocolatey upgrade is now used again.
- Language selection moved to Configure tab.
- Added lots of translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware