EagleGet is a convenient download accelerator for you; its multi-threaded technology can maximize your network bandwidth usage. EagleGet can help you minimize download time, no matter what kind of network environment you are in (home, Internet cafes or public Wi-Fi), and recover downloads that are interrupted for any reason – lost connections, crashes, etc.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Batch downloads function.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Built-in download scheduler.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
What's new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Added support for 64-bit Firefox (Make sure to enable both the extension and plug-in)
- Added a Clear feature in Video Sniffer to empty the video list
- Added 'Don't Monitor this Site' in the New Download
The following bugs have been fixed:
- The 64-bit plug-in corrupt the 32-bit plug-in in Chrome
- Could not save the tasks order in the list
- Could not capture downloads from the Opera browser
- Some crash cases of the Media Grabber
- Video Download button issue in IE11
- Could not remember the position of the TaskMonitor window
- Could not download some https links correctly
- The EagleGet plug-in may not be able to capture downloads if you cancel the download last time
- Could not re-request file size if you add a task before EagleGet get the file size information from the server
- You need to re-active the EagleGet plug-in in the 32-bit Firefox after reinstall EagleGet
- File size is still unavailable in the Media Grabber