Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.7.1 changelog:
- Newtime and Newtone - Added Tempo display and Tempo sync button to Toolbar. Added 'Use project time on load' option for improved workflow.
- Tools (menu) > Macros > Remove all Edison instances to reduce the size of archived projects.
- FLEX - Added Ctrl + Up and Down keyboard shortcuts to directly load previous and next presets.
- ZGE Visualizer - Added more parameters to 'Mobius Object' effect. Drop wave files with markers to import list of video cues. Reduced video memory usage and increased performance for complex presets. Dropping a sliced Audio File on the Video Cue section will auto-add cues. Clicking on a video cue in the video cue list will now trigger the cue. Fully transparent layers are now skipped to save CPU.
- Speech synth - Focus the speech dialog text edit when the window is shown.
- Mixer - Show a warning message when a mixer track route is deleted and a plugin was sending to it.
- DirectWave - Improved plugin loading time when the the editor window is not visible.
- FL Studio Mobile - Updated to V3.3.2 with new Tuner and Auto-Pitch modules.
- MIDI Scripting - Added auto-detection of python devices. Added 'widPlugin' option to 'ui.GetFocused' function. Added function to get receiver port number. Added 'mixer.isTrackMuted' and 'mixer.muteTrack'. Added optional parameters for 'device.midiOutMessage'. Added optional parameters to 'transport.setSongPos', Added optional value parameter for 'ui up/left/down/right' functions. Added pattern selection functions, Added 'ui.setFocused' function, MIDI sync indicator doesn't turn orange when event is handled. Scripts can now set a defined state for some functions.
- Help > About panel- Show 'All plugins bundle' in About window.
See the release thread in the user forum here.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware