Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 96% off The Essential Cloud Computing Lifetime Bundle. Break into a rapidly growing industry with this four-part certification training.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of four courses, listed below:
- CompTIA Cloud+
Learn How to Securely Maintain & Implement Cloud Technologies
- EXIN Cloud Technology Computing Foundation
Explore the Technical & Business Sides of Cloud Computing
- CSA Certificate Of Cloud Technology Security Knowledge (CCSK)
Strive Towards a Career In Cloud Security with This Preparation for the CCSK Certification Exam
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001
Discover How to Install & Manage an Enterprise Cloud Computing Environment
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.