Glary Utilities offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC.
Glary Utilities allow you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces. You can manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files. You can also view and manage installed shell extensions, encrypt your files from unauthorized access and use, split large files into smaller manageable files and then rejoin them. Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software.
All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
Glary Utilities 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: added support for 'K-Lite Codec Pack Full' and 'Daum PotPlayer'
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: added support for 'K-Lite Codec Pack Full' and 'Daum PotPlayer'
- Optimized Quick Startup: optimized the matching algorithm, and the accuracy was increased by 10%
- Optimized Software Update: optimized the matching algorithm, and the accuracy was increased by 5%
- Optimized Quick Search: optimized the real-time monitoring algorithm, speed up by 15%
- Optimized Quick Search: optimized the file classification algorithm for better user experience
- Optimized Quick Search: optimized the right menu opening algorithm to improve user experience
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware