Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Google Web Designer 188.8.131.529 bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with text font, style, and color not setting when in text editing mode.
- Fixed issue with font weight getting removed from the published files when the font is defined in an external stylesheet.
- Fixed issue with "Regular", "Bold", and "Italic" font weights missing in the published files.
- Fixed issue with font keys getting removed from the published files.
- Fixed issue with zoom cursor activating when hovering over the stage scrollbars.
- Fixed issue with incorrect property list displaying for a div in the dynamic bindings dialog if a binding already exists for a group.
- Fixed issue where a gallery populated by a dynamic group (with a binding for the “Repeat for each item in collection” attribute) only displayed the first local image in the in-browser preview.
- Fixed issue with previewing documents with dynamic fonts from Google Fonts.
- Fixed issue with dynamic fonts from Google Fonts not loading when a document with dynamic bindings was loaded with sample data already selected.
- Fixed issue with sample data editor not saving changes after the Dynamic panel was collapsed or closed. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware