HTC has unveiled a new mid-range smartphone dubbed the Desire 826 which features the company’s UltraPixel camera on the front.
Supposedly the Desire 826 is a follow-up to last year’s Desire 820 despite the fact that the 820 has barely been on the market for four months now. In either case, the new Desire 826 offers some redesigns, updated internals and as mentioned above a new UltraPixel selfie-shooter.
Other specs include:
- 5.5-inch 1080p screen
- Snapdragon 615 8-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage with microSD expansion slot
- 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0, single LED flash
- 2,600 mAh
- Dual SIM support, both with LTE
- BoomSound front-facing speakers
We’ll find out more about the phone’s pricing and availability as the launch dates get near.