HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v5.56 Build 3230:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X299 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-990X-Gaming SLI-CF.
- Improved RTSS OSD handling, added new options.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X399 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI EXTREME and ROG ZENITH EXTREME.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI APEX.
- Reverted AMD GPU fan speed monitoring to direct method due to a bug in AMD ADL.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X399 series mainboards.
- Fixed a possible system hang on GIGABYTE mainboards with IT8792E/IT8795E.
- Added several new CPU logos.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME.
- Added support of Aquacomputer farbwerk temperature monitoring.
- Fixed GPU utilization reporting stuck on some Radeon RX 5xx series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X399-A.
- Added AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 64, 64 Liquid Cooling.
- Added AMD Radeon Instinct MI25, MI25x2, Radeon Pro V320, V340, Radeon Pro SSG, Radeon Pro WX 9100.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware