HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v7.14 changelog:
- Added initial support of Raptor Lake-S and Raptor Lake-P.
- Changed layout of DDR5 DIMM sensors to one sensor per DIMM.
- Added monitoring of several parameters for each DDR5 DIMM.
- Fixed reporting of voltage offset set via V/F curve for Intel CPUs.
- Added reporting of voltage/frequency curve setting for Intel CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z690 series.
- Added reporting of Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) setting.
- Enhanced support of next-generation AMD APUs.
- Added graph Auto Fit feature.
- Minor fixes for Alder Lake support.
- Fixed monitoring of Aquacomputer Quadro and Octo with new firmware.
- Added reporting of AMX support in summary.
- Improved monitoring of DDR5 PMIC parameters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X570 FTW and X570 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED and Z690 DARK KINGPIN.
- Changed reporting of Memory Command Rate to not depend on Gear Mode.
- Fixed swapped GPU Right/Ext fan on EVGA iCX with new firmware.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware