Infra Recorder is a free open source CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- Create custom data, music and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical compact discs or disc images.
- Create and record disc images.
- Create direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image.
- Erase (blank) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and append more sessions to that kind of discs.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beeing added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities.
- Display detailed disc information.
- Read and save audio and data tracks to files (wav. and .iso)
- Scan selected tracks for errors.
- Modern customizable Windows Explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program and Windows Explorer to the project view.
- Uses different poject view layouts for different type of projects to make the users work easier.
- Features a separate express application designed to guide the user to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible.
- Fully translatable interfaces for the main application, express application and the shell extension.
- Integrates with explorer and adds new shell context menu options.
- Record saved projects and disc images.
- Open and edit saved projects.
- Highly customizable, can be displayed in a submenu and with or without menu icons.
- The shell extension can be registered with any file extension that the user wants.
Infra Recorder 0.42 Changes:
* Available as 64-bit (x64) build.
* Created a completely new Wave codec to remove the libsndfile dependency and add support for the x64 compiler.
* Modifed the translation system to allow translated controls to automatically resize and move its neightbours when needed.
* Various changes for Windows Vista compatibility.
* Modified the WMA codec so it doesn"t raise an error message when it fails to load (if Windows Media Player not installed).
* Included a Japanese translation.
* Fixed a bug causing DVD media to always be recorded at maximum speed.
* Included a Korean translation.
* Included a Bulgarian translation.
* Separated data DVD from data CD projects.
* Added support for omiting version numbers from ISO9660 file names.
* Added support for using Rock Ridge extensions without using the Joliet file name extension.
* Fixed a bug causing the write speed not to be properly reported on some recorders.
* Added support for column sorting.
* Added support for rearranging audio tracks by drag and drop.
* Included a Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin) translation.
* Added support for automatically verifying a disc after it has been recorded.
* Made the labels on the progress dialog double buffered to avoid flickering.
* Fixed a bug causing the cp1250 code page not to be properly detected on Czech systems.
* Added support for creating DVD-Video projects.
* Included a Slovak translation.
* Fixed a bug causing problems when importing certain seasons from multi-session discs.
* Fixed a bug causing project UDF-settings not to be properly reset when creating a new project.
* Fixed a bug causing error messages not to be properly displayed when recording custom projects on the fly.
* Included a Chinese (Traditional) translation.
Note:The Infra Recorder installation package does not include the plug-in needed to encode MP3-files due to patent license restrictions. This does not affect all countries. Visit this page to download the sources or binaries.
Download: Infra Recorder 0.42 (Win XP/2000) 2.15 MB
Download: Infra Recorder 0.42 (Win 9x/Me) 1.71 MB
Download: Infra Recorder 0.42 (Win x64) 2.30 MB
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Infra Recorder Home Page