Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.1.00 changelog:
First 5.x release for macOS.
Added additional panel with signatures allowing to quickly and comfortably verify and sign signature fields with digital certificate including invisible signature fields.
Fixed issues with PDF forms and stamps display.
Fixed Save Optimized As issues.
Fixed some issues with digital certificate PDF encryption.
Fixed render issues of some documents.
Fixed multiple other issues.
Changes in Master PDF Editor 5.1.12:
- Fixed several different issues.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware