MiniTool MovieMaker, an easy-to-use video editing software, lets users create a wonderful movie with their own pictures or videos, regardless of their skill level. MiniTool MovieMaker offers cool movie templates to help users quickly create a movie.
Users only need to select a suitable movie template, and then import their files to make a movie. Then, users can edit this movie in timeline/storyboard and add transitions, effects, animations, and texts.
Finally, export it and share it on social media sites like YouTube and Facebook. Also, this free movie maker offers simple timeline with 1 video track, 2 music tracks, and 3 text tracks. Thus, even a beginner can use this tool to create outstanding videos.
No matter which option users choose, they can save video into different video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, WAM, F4V, GIF, MP3 etc., or directly export it to their PCs, or other devices like iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, Smartphone, Nexus, Xboxone, Galaxy note 9, PS4, and Sony TV.
MiniTool MovieMaker features:
- Free, no bundle, no ads, watermark-free video editor.
- Contain many cool video templates including wedding video, love video, travel video, etc.
- Import video, picture, and audio in various formats.
- Support lots of video transitions, filters, animated text, etc.
- Make slideshow with pictures and music.
- Change video speed easily as well as reverse video.
- Split video, trim video, merge video, rotate video, etc.
- Add animated titles, subtitles and end credits to video.
- Add music to video, mute the background noise of video, edit music, etc.
- Export video in common internet video formats.
- Change video quality, video bitrate and video resolution.
MiniTool MovieMaker 2.4 changelog:
Add 5 hot text templates.
Add the approach to download YouTube videos for movie editing.
Add the approach to user feedback.
Bug fix for abnormal text editing.
Bug fix for opening & saving project file.
Improve software stability when launching.
Improve software stability & efficiency when editing & saving files.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware