Mozilla is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance and portability. Version 1.5 includes great improvements to Mozilla Composer including: better resizing for images, tables and absolutely positioned objects and much more. Improvements to tabbed browsing have also been added.
- What's New
- The '::' notation for CSS pseudo-elements is now supported. The old ':' notation is still supported for the various -moz-* pseudo-elements, but will NOT be supported in Mozilla 1.5. Themes should be updated to use the '::' notation for pseudo-elements.
- Mozilla now includes a spellchecker for MailNews and Composer.
- Mozilla MailNews now supports the printing of the attachments list.
- ChatZilla, Mozilla's internet relay chat client, has had a major overhaul bringing many improvements.
- MailNews users can add header lines to *every* msg sent out via a certain identity.
- A common application hang with SSL-encrypted SMTP connections in MailNews was fixed.
- Unstyled XML display has been improved.
- Users can now mark message as read by date in MailNews.
- Gecko now supports setting color for.
- A common problem collapsing the URLbar popup on Windows has been fixed.
- Mozilla's view source now displays line and column numbers in the status bar.
- Mozilla has improved performance, stability, standards support and web compatibility.
- Mozilla should no longer cause GDI problems on Windows.
Download: Mozilla 1.5 RC1
News source: Warp2Search