NeoLoader is a download manager / filesharing client, designed to work across network borders. It can download files from various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000.
In addition to that NeoLoader provides his own anonymous filesharing Network NeoShare, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network.
NeoShare is a anonymous P2P filesharing network that uses NeoKad to route packets between cryptographic endpoints. The implementation provides TOR/I2P anonymization to those who want it, as well as plausible deniability to all other users. A node initiates a secure communication channel which is indistinguishable form a node nearly relaying data frames. The data frames are relayed using a unidirectional convergent mesh routing towards the tunnel exchange points in the target area. This method ensures that slow relaying nodes do not pose a bottle neck in the tunnel.
All data is transferred using end-to-end encryption (using EC-Diffie-Hellman key exchange and AES 256 bit encryption). Additionally all communication between each hop is encrypted so that a traffic analysis can not reveal the route of data frames through the network.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- Fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions.
- Supports the bittorrent extension protocol. See extensions (BEP 10).
- Supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- Supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- Multitracker extension support
- Full protocol encryption
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- and much, much more.....
What's new in this version:
- Priority system is now working also on upload
- fixed: Create MultiFile its not greyed out when no file its selected
- added combo box for "Mid state in separate core setting should be removed"
- With separate core the UI instances is now limited to 1
- fixed: Chunk Selection Bar overlay its not working correctly and maybe also chunk selection (imho we should use "zz" system)
- fixed statistics bug (8. statistics bug)
- fixed pie charts in summary page to always show 100% even if networks got disabled
- fixed: Check for update setting its ignored with separate core, updates are checked at every UI launch
- fixed: 2. lose speed bug
- added: write lock for files being verified to prevent corruption in some cases
- fixed: 11. remaining bug
- added option to temporary change bandwidth limits using tray menu
- fixed crash in ipc system on shutdown
- added default option to simplify grabber interface
- added check to ensure master hash can not be dropped
- grabber list is now saved on exit