Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place -- Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking -- To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- ...and much, much more.
Postbox 6.1.7 changelog:
Disabling URL auto-complete now also disables URL searches in the Quick Bar
macOS scrollbar thumbs in Dark Mode now have a minimum height
Added "Download This Folder" command to folder contextual menus
Selected message count now displays in the title bar
Google OAuth2 options will now always display in the account setup wizard
Added preferences to download all message headers and to check all folders for new messages in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
Fix for encoded display names in addressing bubbles
Fix to allow Evernote and Inspector buttons to work in stand-alone message windows
Fixed an issue that prevented full filter logging info from displaying
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware