PowerArchiver is a fast and easy to use compression utility. PowerArchiver offers an option to use an Explorer-like interface for browsing your hard drive for archives, which also supports shell integration. It supports most popular compressed and encoded formats currently in use.
Read and write support for ZIP, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO (ISO9660 and UDF - PRO only), BH, XXE, UUE, yENC, and MIME (Base 64). Read and extract support for: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, ZOO, WIM plus ISO (ISO9660 and UDF) disc image formats and much much more...
PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.58 changelog:
- Added keyboard shortcuts for tab handling – Added/improved keyboard functions for file/tab handling inside PowerArchiver’s main interface. (see below for improved keyboard functions)
- Improved Backup tool – several fixes and improvements for the Backup tool.
- Improved Deflate64 codec option handling – improved usability of deflate64 option in zip format.
- Portable version fixes – Fixes in PowerArchiver Portable when extracting encrypted files using PowerArchiver Portable and Extract Tools.
- Updated translations – Updated Hebrew and Dutch translations.
- Other Improvements and Fixes – Various smaller fixes/improvements and translation updates. More than 16 issues have been closed. For the full list go to forums.
New keyboard shortcuts for convenient tabs use
- Ctrl+W -> Close tab
- Ctrl+T -> Create tab
- Ctrl+Tab -> Focus on next tab
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab -> Focus on previous tab
- Ctrl+1 -> Focus on 1st tab
- Ctrl+9 -> Focus on last tab
- Ctrl+2~8 -> Focus on 2~8th tab
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware