The Player's Pack Red Edition for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas is available now on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace. This download consists of two new game modes, Assassination and Total Conquest, and five multi-player maps which support all Rainbow Six Vegas multiplayer game modes.
New Game Modes
- Assassination mode: The goal of the Attackers is to eliminate a high-value asset of the Defenders, who in turn will try to defend and escort the VIP to his extraction Zone.
- Total Conquest: This is a team-oriented, static control-point game mode where each map contains three Mobile Radar Installations (control points). To win, a team must activate and maintain control of at least one of the three Mobile Radar Installations locations for a given period of time.
- Marshalling Yard: This century-old service yard is situated in the center of an industrial district. Still active today, it is primarily used to store cars, but is also equipped with cleaning and maintenance facilities.
- Roof: Terrorists take position in a coffee factory near the Mexican border. From its roof they have a nice view of the town and their potential enemies.
- Doscala Restaurant: This well-known Italian restaurant is located in the heart of Las Vegas, near the famous street of Freemont.
- Border Town - Redux: The city of San Joshua Del Mosquiera was recently overrun by crime and gang violence. The abandoned church is now the center of a violent turf war between rival gangs.
- Killhouse - Redux: This Kill House was built near the Mexican border to train counter terrorism units in urban warfare tactics.
The Player's Pack Red Edition is available for 800 MS Points. A patch was also released near the same time as the DLC.