Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC.
Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
Changes in Sandboxie 5.06:
- SBIE1222 Error with security token: C0000061 / 33? caused by KB3088195 (Win 10 KB3097617) distributed on 10/13/2015 has been fixed. This also fixes BSOD when using Flash in Firefox.
- Fixed several problems that could cause Chrome to crash in Windows 10.
- Added logins.json for Firefox and derivatives to templates.ini to enable Firefox passwords storage outside the sandbox.
- Back by popular demand, the print spooler (spoolsv.exe) blocks file writes to the system temp folder (windows\temp) and the user temp folder (\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp)
- Fixed problem that sometimes caused IE 11 to immediately exit if there are 3rd party applications injecting into iexplore.exe with Sandboxie (such as AV).