Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC.
Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
Changes in Sandboxie 5.22:
- Windows Creator's Fall Update is now supported.
- Made improvements to ForceFolder including adding support for "Open With" dialogs, and running registry files.
- Fixed licensing issues causing MS Office applications to crash after 5 minutes
- Fixed Firefox/General Drag-Drop issues
- Fixed Save/Recovery issues for Adobe/MS Office
- Fixed an issue in which Sandboxed Internet Explorer proxy settings would modify the registry on the host
- Added/Updated templates for AVG, BitDefender, Babylon and Opera.
- Implemented code fixes to address "SBIE2101" issues caused by Windows Defender "App & Browser Control" in Windows 8.1 and 10 [If you are using the "Windows SmartScreen Template from Beta 5.21.7, you will need to remove it after installing Sandboxie 5.22].
- Implemented a driver fix for a BSOD occurring when Webroot is installed and a new Sandbox is created while a ForceProcess is started.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware