Today's highlighted deal comes from via our ELearning section of Neowin Deals, where you can save $470 off the Interactive Coding Bootcamp. Your coding mentor Is waiting: extensive 12-week online program to learn to code. love your job, work flexible hours, and get a raise.
What's it all about?
Become a job-ready developer by building a portfolio of real-world apps and interacting 1-on-1 with the best mentors in the field. This training is as robust as it gets, including live instruction and job-hunting assistance, on top of 33+ hours of top-notch video courses from such prestigious institutions as Stanford and Harvard. Jump into this 12-week curriculum for 92% off, and discover a high-paying, flexible new career path!
- Access 33+ hours of video content
- Reference the downloadable e-book on how to get hired as a full-time web developer
- Get live guidance with instructors via live video/screenshare
- Learn back-end development with Ruby on Rails, Node.js, e-commerce, databases & more
- Understand computer science fundamentals, algorithms, git, and test driven development (TDD)
- Create a portfolio of real-life apps to help you get jobs or start your own business
Certifications of completion not included. For terms, compatibility and instructor info click here.
How do you benefit?
The Interactive Coding Bootcamp normally costs $499, but you can pick it up for just $29 for a limited time, a saving of $470. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here.