Today's highlighted deal comes via our Software section of Neowin Deals, where you can save 50% off The Game Creator's Ultimate Bundle. Everything you need to make epic games: A development engine, training, 1000+ entities, assets and more.
What's it all about?
Get everything you need to start building your own epic PC and mobile games with this seven-part package. From detailed instruction to the actual game engine to awesome 2D and 3D assets, this bundle will have you creating and sharing your own games in no time.
- App Game Kit: includes an easy, instant game development engine for building apps for multiple platforms
- Giant Asset Pack: contains over 500 royalty-free sprites, sprite sheets & sprite construction sets providing more than 2,000 individual action orientated sprites
- Giant Asset Pack 2: contains over 1,500 royalty-free sprites & sprite sheets providing more than 3,000 individual puzzle and adventure orientated sprites
- The Official AppGameKit Tutorial Guide: gives you the expertise you need to fully express your imagination & create your own professional-level games
- GameGuru: allows you to make a multiplayer game in a few minutes, including hosting & sharing your game online
- GameGuru - Mega Pack 1: contains over 530 game-ready 3D entities
- GameGuru - Mega Pack 2: contains over 600 game-ready entities including castles, dungeons, caves & special effects
For a full description and specs, click here and view the corresponding tab.
How do you benefit?
The Game Creator's Ultimate Bundle normally costs $114.99, but you can pick it up for just $56.99 for a limited time; that's a saving of $58. You can even get $10 credit if you share the deal with friends.
Not for you?
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.