Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 90% off this Adobe Photoshop CC Course. Start keeping up with customers, grow your online presence, and drive up sales with 14 courses + 40 hours of content on email marketing, lead generation, and more.
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Adobe Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun. By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
- Access 89 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Get started with Photoshop
- Navigate & customizing the workspace
- Use the Photoshop layers panel
- Edit RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Use selection tools
- Use tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouch photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, & more
Here's the deal:
This Adobe Photoshop CC Course normally costs $200, but you can pick it up for just $19.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $180.01 (90%) off. For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click the link below
Capture High-Resolution Images Using This Remote-Controlled GPS Drone with HD Camera, One-Key Takeoff/Landing, EIS, & More
Get Dual Camera Pro GPS Drone for $69.95 (list price $272)
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.