Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 90% off this Master Product Photography Course. From catalog to big-budget ads! This 20-hour tutorial covers all the equipment, camera, lightning, and other essentials in shooting products like a pro.
Product photography is a mainstay for many studios. Tony Roslund gives a thorough understanding of photographing products for catalogs, editorial use, small business, and large commercial clients. This tutorial covers all the equipment, cameras, lenses, lighting, modifiers, and other essential tools on set that you need to create images to move your product or service. With 12 different photoshoots, you will see all of this equipment in action. Whether you are an experienced pro or just learning about photography, this course will teach you how to be a successful product photographer.
- Access 55 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Go over the basics of photography including cameras, lighting, workflow & more
- Know the different types of photography & how to do it
- Build a product portfolio, attract new clients & win bigger jobs
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Master Product Photography Course normally costs $199 but it can be yours for only $19.99, that's a saving of $179.01 (90%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.