ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What's new in v2.15.2:
- Updated the Russian, Italian and Dutch translations.
- The Apng export option was not working properly, the transparency and the repeat mode were broken.
- When selecting a folder to save a Apng file, only the extension *.apng was being displayed (the extension *.png was left behind).
- The keyboard shortcuts for the recording were not working when in full screen mode.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware