SHADE Sandbox is an alternative for antivirus and a tool for virtualization. It locally virtualizes applications (i.e. internet browsers) and locks all incoming internet files and possible viruses in its safe virtual environment - a “sandbox”, keeping them isolated from the Operating System to maintain it clean from malware. History, Cookies, Temporary Internet files are isolated from the real OS environment. Registry, Executable and System Files, and other important information is well protected from cyber-attacks and malware activity including viruses, Worms, Trojans and Exploits.
Moreover, using SHADE, you can analyze the programs’ behavior, for example, to track what files have been downloaded by the software from the Internet.
Installed at the user’s PC, SHADE ensures:
- Protection of the system files, registry and other valuable information.
- Safe viewing of Web-pages: running a Web-browser in the SHADE virtual environment means that all hostile programs downloaded by the browser will be transferred to an isolated environment and prevented from fulfilling their malicious functions.
- Expanded confidentiality: history, cookies and temporary Internet files received while viewing Web-pages remain in the isolated environment.
- Safe mail viewing: viruses and other malicious programs, which may be contained in e-mails, will not leave the isolated environment infecting your system.
- Keeps Windows operating system “clean”: all downloads from the Internet are performed in the isolated environment.
Shade Sandbox requires 32 & 64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista.
Please note, although Shade Sandbox is free, you need to register with your name and email address if you'd like to use it for more than a couple of days.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware