TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet - all applications in one single, very affordable module. Remote control of computers over the Internet, Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure. Training, sales and teamwork, TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc. File transfer, chat and more, Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
TeamViewer 15.3.2682 changelog:
New chat features
- You can now remove a participant from a chat conversation.
- Fixed a bug for TeamViewer Printing that prevented showing an error message when the activation failed in a connection to a non-supported operating system version.
- Fixed a bug for account login that caused the account to automatically sign off even though "Keep me signed in" was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that increased memory usage due to failing DNS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the full-screen option in advanced properties menu of the Computers & Contacts list to work correctly for a selected device.
- Fixed a bug within a session that caused the session to be closed after five minutes for an additionally added participant.
- Fixed a bug within a session that allowed mouse actions to be processed while remote input was disabled.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware