Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 99% off the Mega 2020 WordPress Plugin Bundle. Kick off your career as an expert web developer & designer with 69+ hours of content on Java, HTML, CSS3, APIs, and more.
What's the deal?
Launching your blog or business through WordPress can give you good outcomes, just with the right management. That's why PopNetMedia gives you The Mega 2020 WordPress Plugin Bundle. From marketing to social media engagement and site optimization, it contains 80+ plugins that you need to take your WordPress site to the next level and beyond.
The Mega 2020 WordPress Plugin Bundle includes:
- Volume 1: 20 Premium Marketing Plugins (New for 2020)
- Volume 2: All the Social Media & Engagement plugins for any type of WP site
- Volume 3: All the Marketing Plugins you would need
- Volume 4: Additional tools
- Volume 5: Everything else that is necessary for fast-loading sites
Check complete list of plugins per volume here.
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Requires WordPress V3.x and up
- Device per license: unlimited
- Updates included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and terms, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Mega 2020 WordPress Plugin Bundle normally costs* $4,000, but you can pick it up for just $29.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $3,970.01 (99%) off.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway
- 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20
- NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan
- Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.