Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.0.1 changelog:
- Fixed: Missing 'width' in Bulleted List.
- Fixed: Rendering issue with zoomed workspace.
- Fixed: Conflict with external scripts and schema.org JSON
- Fixed: 'Find not found' error with some extensions.
- Fixed: Implemented workaround for Layout grids with maximum width, so they use 'old' behavior automatically. See the help for more details.
- Fixed: Login Admin produces demo code:(
- Fixed: Single character glyphs in Icon Fonts do not render.
- Fixed: Issue with user roles in Login Admin
- Improved: SVG output for Material Icons.
- Improved: During the setup, blocks/icons will no longer be installed in the user's document folder. Because when the setup is executed with different credentials, the files ended up in the wrong folder.
- Improved: Added support for Unicode files names in zip backup.
- Improved: class property does not disable object's CSS output.
- New feature: Added 'trigger change' action to Form Conditions. When you set the value of another object via conditions, then browsers will not trigger a change event for that object. This action adds the ability to force a change event, which may be useful if the value is used in other conditions.
What's new in 14.0.2:
- Fixed: Login Admin code missing semicolon when using avatars.
- Fixed: Issue with Material Icons json file.
- Fixed: Ctrl+Click does not work for Tables and Carousel.
- Fixed: Folder should not be included in Twitter Card URL.
- Improved: Added 'User role' property to Login Signup form. This specifies the default user role for new users.
- Improved: Added keyboard shortcut support to search input fields of the Object Manager, Site Manager and Toolbox.
Note: Advanced users can also download the updated files here (no installer).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware