Artweaver is a full-featured painting tool with a huge set of predefined realistic brushes to paint creatively or just experiment suitable for both beginners and advanced users. Artweaver is available in two versions: Artweaver Free and Artweaver Plus - see here for a detailed feature comparison between those two.
Artweaver key features:
- Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools
- Enhanced and additional tools like Mirror painting and free transformation of selections
- Working together in a team
Support for High DPI displays
Advanced support for Photoshop compatible Plug-Ins
- Support for common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG
- Extended support of the PSD file format (e.g. Layer groups, selections, PSB, ...)
- Support for EXIF meta data in many file formats
- Basic support for pen tablets through the Wintab interface (Pen pressure)
- Extended support for pen tablets (Pen erasers and Tool-ID)
- Saving and replaying of event files
- Protection for saved event files
- Support for events in the Artweaver Document file format (AWD)
- Import of images from scanners and digital cameras through the WIA interface
- Many predefined digital brushes like chalk, charcoal, pencils, ...
- New creation and adjusting of existing digital brushes
- Detailed configuration of digital brushes through brush editor
- Basic brush types like Circular, Airbrush, Imagestamp, ...
- Additional brush types like Hairy brush, Pixel brush, ...
- Basic brush methods like Cover, Buildup, Eraser, ...
- Additional brush methods like Colorize and Warp
- Maximum supported brush size (in pixels)
- Common image and effect filters like Curves, Brightness/Contrast, ...
- Additional image and effect filters like Channel mixer, Deskew, Filter gallery, Remove red eyes, ...
- Real-time preview for filters directly on the document canvas
- Preset saving and loading for many filters
- Virtual memory management with scratch disk support
- Individual configuration of virtual memory management
- Support for multiple CPU cores
- Native 64 bit support
- 8 Bits/Channel support
- 16 Bits/Channel support
Artweaver 6.0.8 changelog:
- Reduced overall memory usage
- Fixed a crash closing all documents with a special tab arrangement
- Fixed not updating coordinates while a tool is in use
- Fixed wrong shown transformation frame with low zoom levels
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware