Emsisoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from malware-based hacker attacks. Its special capabilities in dealing with trojans, worms, dialers and spyware make it an indispensable enhancement to any protection system, whether on a private PC or a company network.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is fueled by a dual engine malware scanner for twice the malware cleaning power, with no extra resource requirements. On top of that, Emsisoft Anti-Malware can even remove potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that overload your computer with resource wasting bloat. Altogether, that guarantees superior detection, efficient removal, and a clean Windows operating system where you’re completely Malware-Free.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a proactive weapon made to prevent infection from all Internet threats, protecting you from the worst case scenario by not even allowing it to occur. When you purchase Emsisoft Anti-Malware, you purchase 3 layers of malware prevention.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware freeware vs Shareware:
By default Emsisoft Anti-Malware installs as a free fully functional 30 day trial version. After the trial period you can either choose to buy a full version license or switch to the limited freeware mode. The freeware mode still allows you to scan and clean infections, but it doesn't provide any real-time protection to guard against new infections.
Emsisoft Internet Security
Emsisoft Internet Security is the lean and efficient security suite that will make your digital life a whole lot easier. Emsisoft Internet Security combines Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a new efficient firewall core that is as powerful as the one found in Emsisoft Online Armor's but doesn't cut back on usability. The result is a product that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, especially in third-party networks.
Emsisoft Internet Security is not an overloaded, bulky software like most products on the market today. It is slim and efficient.
Changes in version 18.104.22.16860:
- New: Environment variables tester in the exclusions screen.
- Improved: Email validation in the false positives submit screen.
- Improved: Administrator mode timeout settings.
- Improved: Minor GUI improvements.
- Improved: Protection paused indicator on the Overview screen.
- Improved: CPU load during update process.
- Improved: Behavior Blocker: correct processing of exclusions for apps that are started after an exclusion was added.
- Improved: Quarantine Re-scan procedure.
- Improved: Path used by the update process moved to \ProgramData\Emsisoft\updates
- Improved: Pre-installation check for Kaspersky and AVG Antivirus/Internet Security due to program incompatibilities
- Fixed: Firewall application rules processing for files that are not accessible at boot time (encrypted drives) in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Memory leak in Emsisoft Internet Security.
- Fixed: Occasional ‘Internal processing error’ issue during update.
- Fixed: Update log parsing issue.
- Fixed: Main screen out of position.
- Fixed: Occasional issue where File Guard did not start after a program restart.
This update will require an application restart.
Download: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 22.214.171.12460 | 228.0 MB (Free, paid upgrade available)
Download: Emsisoft Internet Security 126.96.36.19960 | Shareware
Links: Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home Page | Emsisoft Internet Security Home Page