Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Some of the most compelling features of Google Earth include:
- Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
- Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Google Earth Pro brings advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth:
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
Google Earth Pro 126.96.36.19932 release notes:
- Google Earth Pro 188.8.131.5232 is a minor update designed to address specific issues encountered by a few users of Google Earth Pro 184.108.40.20630. If Google Earth Pro is working correctly for you, there is no need to reinstall or update your copy of Google Earth Pro.
Google Earth Pro 220.127.116.1132 bug fixes:
- Windows: fix mechanism for detecting incompatible graphics cards; this should help users with the "black globe" issue switch over to DirectX automatically.
- New Google Earth Pro installs/updates will first check to see if a folder for "My Places" has already been set by Google Earth "Free", and use that if it's present: This should prevent further incidents of "lost" "My Places" for users upgrading (or being upgraded) from Google Earth "Free" to Google Earth Pro. Users who have already been affected by the above issue, once running Google Earth Pro 18.104.22.16832, may be able to resolve it by using the Repair Tool to reset their Google Earth Pro settings:
- Open the Repair Tool from the "Help > Launch Repair Tool" menu item'.
Close (exit) the Google Earth Pro application.
In the Repair Tool menu, select "Google Earth Pro" (not "Google Earth")
Select "Restore Default Settings"
Close the Repair Tool and restart Google Earth Pro.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware