Media Player Classic - BE is a free and open source audio and video player for Windows. Media Player Classic - BE is based on the original "Media Player Classic" project (Gabest) and "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" project (Casimir666), contains additional features and bug fixes. The BE mod (Black Edition Mod) is a skinned version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema, much better looking than the plain old MPC.
MPC-BE 1.6.9 changelog:
- Added support for HEVC, VP9, AV1 in "Enhanced flv".
- Added export of Dolby Vision metadata via the IMediaSideData interface.
- Fixed D3D11 copyback hardware decoding on some Intel graphics cards.
- Fixed output format selection when decoding some 10-bit HEVC.
- Improved support for YouTube in the built-in parser.
- Checking for updates will not be performed if the player is launched with files open.
- Added the ability to install "MPC Video Renderer 0.6.9".
- Updated Korean translation (by Hackjjang).
- dav1d git-1.2.1-46-ge58afe4;
- ffmpeg git-n6.1-dev-1778-g0e9956a06e;
- Little-CMS git-lcms2.15-72-g6cabbce;
- MediaInfo git-v23.07-14-g993216d0d;
- ZenLib git-v0.4.41-5-g36c8e41;
- Detours git-v4.0.1-109-g4b8c659;
- rapidjson git-v1.1.0-737-g956063db.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware