OnlyOffice Desktop Editors is an open-source office suite distributed under AGPL v.3 that combines text, spreadsheet and presentation editors allowing to create, view and edit documents stored on your computer. The application does not require constant connection to the Internet and allows you to create, edit, save and export text, spreadsheet and presentation documents. It is fully compatible with Office Open XML formats: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx.
One pack - three editors - multiple features
- Create, view and edit text documents, spreadsheets and presentations of any size and complexity. Work on documents of most popular formats: DOCX, ODT, XLSX, ODS, CSV, PPTX, ODP, etc. Deal with multiple files within one and the same window thanks to the tab-based user interface. Highest compatibility with Microsoft Office formats.
Real-time collaboration within your favorite cloud
- Connect ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors to the cloud platform of your choice: ONLYOFFICE, Nextcloud or ownCloud to collaborate on documents with your team – co-edit in real time, review, comment and interact using chat.
Extending your editing capabilities
- Take the most of your editing with the collection of third-party plugins. Insert a YouTube video, add special symbols or a ClipArt object, automatically translate any word or sentence, highlight code, etc. Do even more! Create your own plugin using the API documentation and ready-to-use examples available on GitHub.
OnlyOffice 7.1.1 changelog:
- Fix rendering list of fonts if there is a lot of fonts (Bug #46495)
- Fix rendering of some Chinese fonts (Bug #48564)
- Update help entries
- Fix lost text box in Header (Bug #56940)
- Fix incorrect table width for some doc file (Bug #56901)
- Fix convert of some docx files (Bug #57068, Bug #57177)
- Fix color of SmartArt figures in docx -> odt convert (Bug #57104)
- Fix page count in specific doc file (Bug #57334)
- Fix insert page with merge cells and drag'n'drop (Bug #57305)
- Fix zoom while touch-pad scrolling (Bug #56029)
- Hide "Create new" for offline pdf/djvu/xps files
- Fix all sheets display while saving as pdf (Bug #49163)
- Fix zoom change with touch-pad on MacOS (Bug #57249)
- Fix re-save of some pptx files (Bug #57070)
- Fix test align for some ODP files (Bug #57214)
- Fix saving SmartArt in groups (Bug #57112)
- Fix crash on drawing animation labels by shape track
- Fix lost text in PDF -> ODT (Bug #57274)
- Fix calling translate plugin (Bug #53808)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware