RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
RocketCake 4.6 changelog:
- Added a few new default web safe font families like Gill Sans, Century Gothic, Baskerville, and Segoe (although the latter isn't available on macOS, but still has an alternative set)
- Fixed a problem which caused the font family combo box to stop working on some systems when typing into it directly.
- Now you can enter your own fonts manually again if you were affected by this.
- The color selection dialog can now also be closed by pressing ENTER
- Fixed a few translation errors
- Fixed a problem on highDPI displays when using multiple monitors
- Small improvements everywhere
Download: RocketCake 4.6 | RocketCake 32-bit | ~10.0 MB (Freeware, paid upgrade available)
Download: Portable RocketCake 64-bit | Portable RocketCake 32-bit
Download: RocketCake 4.6 for macOS | 13.1 MB
View: RocketCake Home Page | Changelog
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment