RollBack XP is a comprehensive system recovery software developed specifically for Windows XP. Unlike Windows built-in system restore feature, RollBack XP restores the entire contents of your hard drive not just Windows system files. RollBack XP makes recovering from any PC disaster simple and lightning fast. It uses our patented sector-mapping technology to take “snapshots” of the entire system in seconds. (this includes the operating system, personal data, registry...) and stores it at the sector level of the hard drive. This makes it able to instantly “rollback” to any of these snapshots within seconds. RollBack XP will help you to restore your machine from virus infections, malware attacks, BSOD or even from a software failure or corrupted operating system.
The recent end of life of Windows XP support (April 8, 2014) has resulted in the OS being not able to receive updates from Microsoft. This can result Windows XP to being vulnerable to many virus attacks and software failures. Horizon DataSys developed RollBack XP for the sole purpose of protecting Windows XP users whether it is for Personal or Enterprise use.
RollBack XP functions the same ways Horizon DataSys's RollBack RX. RollBack XP is able to take snapshots of the system within seconds, and can roll back within Windows or pre-boot, depending on the user's preference or situation.
With RollBack XP, it is now possible to protect XP machines indefinitely without worrying about virus infections or software failures. Just RollBack.
Features for a better, worry-free, computing experience:
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months -- to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources
- Supports up to 10 snapshots
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can't startup)
- Back out of any failed program and OS updates and, botched updates etc.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client
- Lock snapshots to prevent automated deletions
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager - manage snapshot resources
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
- Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Manually take snapshot on demand
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe)