Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2022.0.2 changelog:
- Added back the ability to browse the Snagit Library by day, month, and year
- Communication between the Fuse mobile client and Snagit now utilizes Transport Layer Security (TLS). Thanks to nerdwell for reporting.
- Updated Google SDKs to address CVE-2018-1285 preventing a local XML eXternal Entity (XXE) vulnerability.
- Fixed several issues with Batch Export
- Fixed an issue where saving captures to Dropbox or Google wouldn’t convert the file to a PNG
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Date of captures was not using the correct time zone
- Can now hit the Esc key to exit the Grab Text dialogs
- Fixed some issues with truncation of text on some dialogs in German
- Fixed a crash that could occur when capturing certain websites
- Snagit Editor no longer disappears after the first capture in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where some Application icons would not appear in the Library navigation bar
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware