VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
What's new in VMware Workstation Pro 17.0.2:
This release resolves CVE-2023-20869, and CVE-2023-20870. For more information on these vulnerabilities and their impact on VMware products, see VMSA-2023-0008.
This release contains bug fixes.
Cannot close Workstation Pro while upgrading Workstation Pro
- If you try to upgrade Workstation Pro from version 17.0.0 or 17.0.1, you cannot close the Workstation application after the upgrade installer appears. The issue is expected to appear when you upgrade Workstation Pro from version 17.0.0 or 17.0.1 to 17.0.2.
- This issue is resolved now in this release and is not expected to appear when you upgrade Workstation Pro from version 17.0.2 to a higher version.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware