When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

GIVEAWAY: Your pets will love if you win Furbo, the treat throwing webcam! [UPDATE with winner!]

Last month we looked at a unique gadget that lets you not only see your pets while you're away, but also lets you communicate with and feed them. If you missed the review due to a crazy holiday schedule, go take a quick look and then come back here to learn how to win it!

Now that you've read the review, we're sure you're thinking, "My pets really want me to get one, but I don't have enough money! What can I do?!" Your favorite technology site has you covered with a way to win one.

How to Enter

First, the disclaimer: We're sorry to say that this giveaway is only available to people in the United States.

For this giveaway, we're using Rafflecopter to help us track the entries, and to randomly select a winner.

If you're not a fan of social media, we totally understand - and you can still enter without doing anything on Facebook or Twitter - but our social media engagement is a big part of what helps us to grow (and to bring you more cool giveaways), so we hope you understand why we're encouraging you to use these options... and enticing you to do so with extra entries in the contest!

To enter, simply submit a comment below, telling us how you think your pet will react to the Furbo. This will give you one entry in the giveaway (multiple comments will be disqualified!). For a second entry, head over to the actual product review (linked here for you) and tell us about your pet - 10 year old Golden Retriever, four year old calico cat, or two year old iguana, for example. This will give you another entry in the giveaway. If you don't yet have a Neowin username, don't worry - it's free, quick and easy to register!

You can also get extra entries to increase your chance of winning by choosing one or more of the following options:

• Follow me @Fezmid on Twitter. (This is worth one entry.)
  • Follow @NeowinFeed on Twitter. (This is worth two entries.)
  • 'Like' Neowin on Facebook. (This is worth two entries.)
  • Tweet about the giveaway. (You can do this once per day, and each tweet is worth three entries.)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

The winner will be selected at random as soon as the contest has closed (the countdown at the top left of the Rafflecopter module above shows how much time you have left to enter). We'll publish details of the winner once we've made contact - so be on the lookout to find out if you've won!

Good luck!

UPDATE: Congrats to longtime Neowin reader DConnell on winning the Furbo! I hope Chara enjoys getting even more treats from you! :)

Report a problem with article
Windows 7 desktop background
Next Article

Microsoft: Windows 7 does not meet the demands of modern technology; recommends Windows 10

Previous Article

Microsoft awarded patent for foldable phone that opens up into a larger tablet