What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

The Colony, 2013 ... was OK -- a lot of violence, ridiculous strung out zombies.

I'm not sure why a lot of killings makes a movie 'cool'.

A happier ending would have appealed more to me. :/ 3/5

World War Z

8/10  pretty good, cool premise.

I spit on your grave 2

8/10 good movie, better than I expected.  Was some pretty shocking parts to say the least.. however the main actress did have nice bewbs.

Byzantium (2012)

3/5

Interesting movie. Almost a copy paste of Interview with the Vampire but with women instead of men. If you liked Interview with the Vampire, if you like cute girls and Neil Jordan you'll like Byzantium. If you like none of the above then forget it. It could have been so much more tough for a reason i can't really pinpoint the movie doesn't totally work.

The Colony, 2013 ... was OK -- a lot of violence, ridiculous strung out zombies.

I didnt like it at all! 2/5 for me!

Event_horizon_ver1.jpg

Watched with a friend who had never heard/seen it before, they loved it! I still love it :) 4/5!

i went to cinema yesterday and watched rush. great movie with awesome scenes. i think they got the engine noises very right, i am less enthusiastic about the way they showed on track battles but that was probably the most difficult part anyway.

whtat the movie really excels at is the different characters of hunt and lauda (no surprise i prefer hunt there). and while they were so different they both won a championship and had to rely on luck and suffered bad luck.

id give it an 8,5/10

Rush (2013)

saw it two days ago: for me the surprise movie of this year, as i knew nothing about it, only sawed the imdb review a few hours before i went to see the movie and... this movie blowed me away: very strong performances by Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl, incredible soundtrack (Mr. Zimmer, i salute you), amazing photography and racing scenes. Telling a true story isn't always easy as many details are omissed or simply neglected for more dramatic purposes, but this movie does a very good tribute to Hunt and Lauda and to all of those that lived that 70's period. Also i was very amazed for the accuracy of the sounds (engines), pictures and scenes of the races on that times (very small details are in the movie, like the sponsors logos and scenes like the Ferrari Team speaking with Lauda in the Japan Grand Prix or the accidents, realistically reproduced) but also the story is very rich and intense.

Also the last 20-15 minutes of the movie it was so intense and rewarding, that nobody was making a sound in the theater...that good.

8/10.

Pirates of Silicon Valley - quite enjoyable, and interesting.. apparently regarded as fairly accurate history of the genesis of Apple and Microsoft :) Would give it a 7/10! 

Watched it last night it was too predictable for me,it not only lacked a good story line but had a very  poor ending.

World War Z

8/10  pretty good, cool premise.

It was a surprise for me given the abysmal Zombie movie rush we have at the moment, I thought it went really well I really liked this one.