What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

How so?

My rating of Only God Forgives probably prompted that statement. He seems very passionate about it.

@sanctified: If it's any consolation, my problem wasn't the pace. It was its message, which I strongly disagree with. That and some bland acting even if it was intended.

The Bear 2/10

Secondhand Lions 5/10

The Lone Ranger 6/10

I've watched some of Iron Man 3. Didn't catch it from the beginning, so didn't get as interested as I may have otherwise. Don't like what they do to most of the super hero type movies that I used to read the comic books of, when I was a kid.

So far, from what I've seen, I'll be nice and give it a 1.5 out of 5!

My rating of Only God Forgives probably prompted that statement. He seems very passionate about it.

@sanctified: If it's any consolation, my problem wasn't the pace. It was its message, which I strongly disagree with. That and some bland acting even if it was intended.

The Bear 2/10

Secondhand Lions 5/10

The Lone Ranger 6/10

No, that wasnt it.

Prisoners. Felt it could have been paced a bit faster, but a very good movie with very good performances. 8.5/10

The only gripe - I hate movies which leave some major stuff unresolved at the end.

I don't recall my last movie as I rarely watch TV but I think it was called "Hollow". Good if you like Blair Witch. It's like the U.K.'s version except instead of a witch its an old tree.

2013_gravity_movie-wide.jpg

9 / 10            IMAX 3D     was   AMAZING !!!!       I have not had such an adrenaline rush for a while :)  Visuals were amazing and beatiful and filming style is ground-breaking.

Acting was surprisingly good too.