What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

On an Avengers watching spree, are we theyarecomingforyou?

More a comic book spree. I've been watching the animated movies for both DC and Marvel. They're pretty good overall.

Rush

rush_lauda.jpg

9 / 10 - The graphics were a little weak in places but the narrative and acting more than made up for it. Better than I was expecting.

Jobs - 6 / 10 - I'd give it a 4 but it had a pretty inspiring line in it that I deem was worth 2 points.

After Earth - 3 / 10 - Boring story, predictable plot, bad lead Actor, also Will Smith even sucked in it.

Hangover 3 - 3 / 10 - Was the joke getting people to watch this? Absolutely terrible.

Pacific Rim - 5 / 10 - Action packed, but it actually got quite boring; even in the middle of the fights. I was waiting for it to end.

The Internship - 4 / 10 - I'll admit, it has some merit as a Comedy; but let's be honest, you're watching a commercial.

f6oBgwY.png

4/5

Just watched this last night as well, i would give it a 2/5 i thought it was very boring.

q0y6.png

Meh, 5/10 I guess. I had my hopes up before watching it, but the only thing that kept me watching were the oversized monsters. The characters were about as memorable as whatever I had for lunch 6 months ago.

Astro Boy

Astro_boy_ver7.jpg

8/10>>Cute, fun, but could have been longer and deeper. 

PLEASE NOTE: Everyone that links to images need to use other sources then IMDB, as hotlinking seems to be erratic. 

Just watched Pacific Rim.  What a crap movie.  It was like watching Transformers but without the transforming part.  They tried to use special effects to make up for/cover up bad acting and a weak overplayed story line.

Meh, 5/10 I guess. I had my hopes up before watching it, but the only thing that kept me watching were the oversized monsters. The characters were about as memorable as whatever I had for lunch 6 months ago.

Yea, wasnt so great.

Disagree.... 2/5.

Talk about a cheesy storyline with transformers wannabe movie and I don't even like the transformers franchise.

Agreed. Dont see what IMDB gave it 7.4 rating

Detachment-Movie-Poster.jpeg

9/10

Both as a movie admirer and as a teacher I must say that few films have moved with such power. A near flawless meditation on the education system and the flawed but -most of the times- committed individuals that work on it.

• Like 1