Neowin Community Minecraft Server

Message added by Brandon H,

Server Address: mc.neowin.net

Currently Running Vanilla 1.19.3

I haven't had time to play for a while but I am still happy to help pay the costs, I just forget to donate as it's not on my mind. I just sent a donation to help out with this payment.

Hey @Brandon H if you want PM me and I can arrange to offer some space on my server, have plenty of IP's available to use, just let me know what you need and I can spin up a VM.

• Like 2

On 17/03/2022 at 09:35, Nuculi said:

hey, is there any news regarding server reset? 

not yet but hopefully soon. as you can see from the post above yours @Matthew S. is being kind enough to provide us some server space and is just getting that setup still :)

@Nuculi new server is live on vanilla 1.18.2 :)

still gotta configure the home command and that but here's the datapacks installed right now. have datapacks to enhance the mainworld, nether, and end. If they cause any issues we can remove them but wanted some extra world generation.

image.png.f452250522f59317a03fab31ede7d68d.png

• Like 1

On 17/03/2022 at 23:46, Matthew S. said:

That's a stark change in terrain.  So far everything been working good @Brandon H?

image.thumb.png.9395542819903a9f99bbc3f8835f5c70.pngC

haha yeah, not sure if that terrain change is purposeful or not. terralith changes the world generation of the mainworld quite a bit. might try and regenerate the world one more time tonight to get a smoother spawn area.

everything is working great so far though; the console you provided is quite easy to work with (Y) 

• Like 1

just been on the server and i think something has messed up with the terrain gen could we try another seed?

On another note Thanks to you (Brandon) and Matthew for getting server started 👍

• Like 2

We might even be able to spin up a second server if you guys want something different (kind of like our old years ago server with the nice neowin spawn city)

• Like 1

On 18/03/2022 at 12:35, Matthew S. said:

We might even be able to spin up a second server if you guys want something different (kind of like our old years ago server with the nice neowin spawn city)

would give me an excuse to learn how bungie cord works lol :D

• Like 1

world's been regenerated and has a much nicer spawn location now.

I kept player data so if you were on before and log into a wall or something just do /trigger spawn and it'll take you to the new spawn

• Like 2

It's online now, had to give it a kick, something crashed java.

yea something crashed it again

just gave it a kick

YES BAN HIM PLZ @Brandon H

the little s*** has destroyed my resources room and I've lost everything from the beginning of server reset, what a moron and I know was him as his grave is outside my house

Just don't have the heart to play at the minute all that hard work gone buy some troll :(

FOAMING.jpg

Edited by Nuculi

I'm going to enable whitelist and whitelist the names (except two that I don't recognize, including the troll) in the usercache