Neowin Community Minecraft Server

Message added by Brandon H,

Server Address: mc.neowin.net

Currently Running Vanilla 1.19.3

dang, sorry guys. was hoping we were a small enough group that whitelists wouldn't be needed this time.

if you have an idea of what was lost let me or Matt know and we'll provide it back when one of us is on next.

I've lost a lot but can easy get it all back the fun of adventuring i suppose but the pain was getting the smooth quartz blocks which i found a biome in the nether and the fortress bricks i had a single chest full of both

As for whitelist yeah think we need one me and my daughter jessicjm only 2 that play

On 24/03/2022 at 14:05, Brandon H said:

dang, sorry guys. was hoping we were a small enough group that whitelists wouldn't be needed this time.

I think these sorts of people have scripts that go around looking for servers because I setup a server for myself and my kids, so the IP  wasn't given to anyone and we had random people join until I put the whitelist in place

On 24/03/2022 at 09:01, illumination said:

I think these sorts of people have scripts that go around looking for servers because I setup a server for myself and my kids, so the IP  wasn't given to anyone and we had random people join until I put the whitelist in place

jeez, cruddy people got nothing better to do it seems

• Like 1

More than likely it was a 2b2t player.

I'm actually curious how he got the tnt...

If anyone wants we can temporarily provide creative if you want to get your bases back up quick.

Be great but at work so be later on today  but put me in creative then ill message you when done rebuilding, be later on when i can get on, Thanks

• Like 1

send me or brandon a ping when you get home, not letting me change offline players right now.  I'm imaging and packing a bunch of thin clients at work today so have time to pop on the console lol

Could you  add me to the whitelist as well please? minecraft username is stevekew. Not sure I'll have much time, but will try jump on when I can.

thanks.

• Like 1

Just checking I'm on the Whitelist?

I'm a fair way out so probably didn't get hit. But I'll have to check on the public tree farm I built next to spawn.

• Like 1

On 24/03/2022 at 11:03, puma1 said:

Just to be clear, if you die now, you lose all your stuff your carrying right?

there's a grave stone datapack right now so your stuff should go into a grave only you can access.

if you're not sure how to get back where you were then the "/trigger back" command should warp you back there for it.

thinking on it now that seems a bit redundant since you can warp right back like that so I might just remove the grave stone datapack and turn on keepinventory. what's everyone's consensus on that?

On 24/03/2022 at 11:52, Slugsie said:

I'm a fair way out so probably didn't get hit. But I'll have to check on the public tree farm I built next to spawn.

I think part of it is damaged but most of it's there, I added bamboo BTW lol.

On 24/03/2022 at 12:06, Brandon H said:

there's a grave stone datapack right now so your stuff should go into a grave only you can access.

if you're not sure how to get back where you were then the "/trigger back" command should warp you back there for it.

thinking on it now that seems a bit redundant since you can warp right back like that so I might just remove the grave stone datapack and turn on keepinventory. what's everyone's consensus on that?

I actually like the gravestone data pack

On 24/03/2022 at 12:12, Matthew S. said:

I think part of it is damaged but most of it's there, I added bamboo BTW lol.

I actually like the gravestone data pack

I like the grave stone dp too. .just tried it and it worked. Great thanks. 

On 24/03/2022 at 11:18, puma1 said:

When you want to set another home what is the command?

"/trigger sethome" is the primary command, I haven't tried setting additionals yet myself, probably something like "/trigger sethome 2" or "/trigger sethome name" or something like that if it works like other home plugins

On 24/03/2022 at 12:29, Mindovermaster said:

can you add me to whitelist? user name is Ze_Mind

You are now whitelisted

On 24/03/2022 at 11:52, Slugsie said:

Yes, like I said earlier I added names from the usercache that I recognized :)